Re: armel boxes for Debian

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 05:23:34PM +0000, Wookey wrote:
> Givenwhat Riku said about buildd plans (3 more thecus, existing ones->
> porter machines, search for something even faster for security work),
> it suggests that this Kuro box is probably only useful for developing
> installer support?

Usefull for working Installer and kernel for our endusers. Remember,
our real goal is to provide a port for endusers, not just to fulfill
cabal requirements ;)

> Suggestions for the most useful thing to be done with it welcome.

Bring it to to FOSDEM, I'm coming there too. While I'm interested
in working on d-i/kernel for orions, it's even better if we can
find some new blood to work on the port.

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups