Re: armel boxes for Debian

On 2008-02-19 16:55 +0000, Wookey wrote:
> On 2008-02-19 16:05 +0000, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> > A box for use as a porter machine would help with fixing problems.
>
> I have a kurobox pro here donated by marvell for Debian use.

Givenwhat Riku said about buildd plans (3 more thecus, existing ones->
porter machines, search for something even faster for security work),
it suggests that this Kuro box is probably only useful for developing
installer support?

Suggestions for the most useful thing to be done with it welcome.

Wookey
--
Principal hats:  Balloonz - Toby Churchill - Aleph One - Debian
http://wookware.org/