Re: BUG booting 2.6.26-1-iop32x on Thecus N2100

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 01:37:11PM +0100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> It happens because of Riku's LED driver.  When I compile a kernel
> without the driver, I can start ifplugd just fine.

> Riku, the best way to reproduce this is to install ifplugd (but _not_
> change INTERFACES in /etc/default/ifplugd to "auto") and then you can
> trigger it with:
>   /usr/sbin/ifplugd -i eth0

I see, ifplugd tries to beep. Why when ifplugd is calling it ends up
in atomic context is unclear to me, using schedule_work should make
it more safe anyway. will convert when back at device to test..

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups