Re: Do ARM-Synaptics and ARM-PCI-ethernet exist?

>   Second, does anyone know of an ARM system that has one of the
> following ethernet chips on the PCI bus:

>    Intel EEPro100
>    PCI NE2000 clones
>    AMD PCnet/PCI
>    RealTek RTL8129/8139

FWIW Qemu emulates the above devices, some of which give significantly better
performance than the default embedded NIC.

I've also used "real" boards with e100 PCI cards, both via a miniPCI-PCI
adapter and regular PCI slots.  It's reasonably common to use third party PCI
ethernet cards on ixp4xx boards to avoid having to mess about with firmware
for the on-chip ports.

Paul