Re: Do ARM-Synaptics and ARM-PCI-ethernet exist?

On Thu, Jan 17, 2008 at 03:49:55PM +0000, Martin Guy wrote:
> TouchPad? That is a mousepad used on laptops. If not, this could save
> us the trouble of resolving gsynaptics' problems[1]

Any ARM system with USB slot could have a synaptics touchpad.
The maintainer appears to be atleast slightly active so
it's possible we don't even need to NMU it.

>   Second, does anyone know of an ARM system that has one of the
> following ethernet chips on the PCI bus:

Similarry any of the many arm systems with a PCI slot could
potentially have one of the network cards.

> This affects the need for package nictools-pci

nictools-pci has already been fixed.

--
"rm -rf" only sounds scary if you don't have backups