Re: NSLU2 wont boot with 2nd Disk connected to Disk 2 port - Etch RC2

* slugmanbashi <coutts_dave@hotmail.com> [2007-04-15 09:49]:
> Ive found here ( http://www.nslu2-linux.org/wiki/Debian/HomePage )
> in the 'Known Problems' section that there use to be a problem with
> mounting more than one disk. The wiki update reports that the
> problem is now fixed in RC2.  Maybe Im having a different problem.

It's still needed although I believe there's an easier way than the
description on the wiki.  To use more than on disk without having them
change names, you need to mount them as /dev/disk/by-uuid/...  You can
put this into /etc/fstab and then you need to run:
  update-initramfs -u
  flash-kernel

--
Martin Michlmayr