Re: Linux 2.6.23 in debian unstable [was: Re: Thecus 2100, extremly slow r8169]

Martin Michlmayr a écrit :

> armel is not an officially supported architecture yet, so it has its
> own archive server.

Yes I know, and there is not mirror with 2.6.23 for armel ? I was
surprised by the answer of Daniel.

> BTW, out of interest, is the NS04-4110 you mentioned the  Intel
> SS4000-E or really a device from Lanner?

A device from lanner, distributed by Acer (with the name 'Altos
easystore 1TO').

Reference on this page :
http://www.lannerinc.com/product_detail.php?products_id=177&cPath=90

It's the board EM-7220 :
http://sourcingreview.com/supplierinfo/supplier_211179/ic/supplier_211179_ic.pdf

It works with Debian Arm stable or Armel Sid.

--
Florent Fourcot, sorry for my very bad english.