Re: NSLU2: Problems browsing samba shares on MacOS X Leopard and Nautilus

Well, it does the exact same thing.
So I grabbed samba_3.0.24-6etch9_arm.deb and
samba-common_3.0.24-6etch9_arm.deb from the Etch repo and
dpkg -i them. It's working correctly so far so I guess
I'm gonna stick with 3.0.24 till this is fixed.

Best,
Manolis

--
Manolis Tzanidakis