Re: Please reschedule regina-normal/arm build

Ben Burton wrote:
Hi again,

Thanks for rescheduling another regina-normal/arm build.  Unfortunately
it looks as though it crashed at the same point in the test suite as
last time.

I did try to reproduce this problem myself -- Martin Guy was good enough
to give me access to a box of his with enough oomph to actually build
the package (which leisner.d.o does not have).  When I built regina-normal
on his machine the test suite ran perfectly.

Can you reproduce it with a QEMU running armel and/or arm?

Was Martin's machine big-endian, perhaps?

What is the test that's failing?

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff