Re: Problems with armel repositories and more buildds

2007/12/12, Aurelien Jarno <aurelien@aurel32.net>:
> Libtool is available from unreleased:
> http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian/pool-armel/main/libt/libtool/
Ah, that backdates to when I was just using unstable. Thanks.

> mpich is not available on armel, it build-depends on g77 which is not
> available.

> cwidget needs to be built on armel. The build daemons are currently a
> bit busy, please be patient.
ok thanks

> > Also, debian-ports.org admins, can we have http browse permission on
> > ftp.debian-ports.org please? It would help understand what is going on
>
> What do you mean exactly? The directories should already be browseable.
> At least they are from here.

I got 550 Permission denied, I now see because the rotten browser was
using ftp:// and not saying so. Yes, http:// does work.

Mmm I'm not having a very good day evidently. Thanks for your help and patience