Re: ARM installer images for etch (4.0) currently broken

I have just installed Debian from the 'tar ball' from
http://www.cyrius.com/debian/nslu2/unpack.html.

After some time i got it to work although it had dhcp and i am sure i had
static ip set(but could be wrong)

But now it has stopped working, it seems to boot up I get a flashing
green/orange light and the dhcp client list on router adds an ip address
when it boots up which i can ping.  But i cannot connect using Putty.
I added a second drive which mounted fine but it seemed to be when i
rebooted it hasnt worked since.

Any Ideas

Thanks