rtorrent 0.7.x on arm devices (known problem) - request for testers

* Request for testers of arm-based systems *

Currently the 0.6.x etch version of rtorrent works just fine but the 0.7.x sid version does not. Actually
the problem a known problem with libTorrent ( http://libtorrent.rakshasa.no/wiki/LibTorrentKnownIssues )
for which a work-round is to set some CXXFLAGS during configure.

This raises a potential release issue for the maintainers of rtorrent, will settings these CXXFLAGS to
fix 'NSLU2 routers and xscale based devices' as documented in the known issues break other ARM
based systems.

I can confirm that setting the CXXFLAGS for configure on a NSLU2 when building libtorrent and
replacing the debian installed version with this built version works for me.

The maintainer is willing to create an arch-specific option if we can establish that this setting will not
break other ARM systems. Unfortunately I have no other arm-based systems.

So, could users of other ARM systems report here 1) whether debian rtorrent 0.7.x works for them as is; and/or
2) whether building libtorrent with CXXFLAGS="-O2 -mcpu=xscale -mtune=xscale" ./configure breaks
rtorrent for them.

Thank you.

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/