Re: sources.list for NSLU2. fetchmail problem

Am Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:33:01 +0100
schrieb Martin Michlmayr:

Hello Martin,

> You don't want the alpha release, but "Debian/NSLU2 Etch RC2" from
> http://www.slug-firmware.net/d-dls.php  This is the official Debian
> and won't have the problems you describe.  I'm afraid this'll require
> a reinstall though.

The URL you wrote is this with ethernet support or not? Will this work
with the eth on board? Then I understand it wrong. My thinking was that
only the alpha release support the onboard eth.

Please could you tell my what is the div. between the alpha and the url
above?
Doing the reinstall I require upslug2 or the tool you wrote at your HP?

Thanks

Dirk