Re: APEX, NSLU2, skip stuff

* Marc Singer <elf@buici.com> [2006-08-12 09:25]:
> Also, you made a couple of comments about the apex package in an
> email that I'm unable to find.  I recall that the changelog had the
> wrong version number and that the control file specified the wrong
> name of the source package.  Was there anything else?

That's what I mentioned so far.

It would also be good to put "noirqdebug" in the cmd line passed by
APEX to the kernel (only in the Debian nslu2 config).

It would be good to have a setenv.

At the moment, APEX passed root=/dev/ram to Linux.  I think this can
be removed but this needs to be tested first.

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/