Re: debian-installer support for RiscPC - volunteers wanted

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2006-05-03 12:24]:
> OK, that means usin the old partconf instead of partman and telling it
> to run acorn-fdisk.  It also means that acorn-fdisk needs a udeb
> shipping the binary.

Can you send me some sample config files for !linux so I can try to
write a script writing a proper Debian config file.  Also, where is
this !linux located on the adfs file system, where is the adfs file
system located?  Is that always /dev/hda1 or how do I find out?
What's the name of the !linux config file, can you basically show me a
ls -lR of that !linux dir.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/