Re: debian-installer support for RiscPC - volunteers wanted

* Peter Naulls <peter@chocky.org> [2006-05-02 19:04]:
> >   - d-i needs to be taught about RiscPC in various places; most of
> >     this is trivial.  One problem is that RiscPC has at least 4
> >     different partition formats, something which I believe d-i
> >     doesn't support.  I'd just start with MS-DOS partition format
> >     since this is supported.
> It should make use of acorn-fdisk if at all possible, since this
> understands all the schemes.

OK, that means usin the old partconf instead of partman and telling it
to run acorn-fdisk.  It also means that acorn-fdisk needs a udeb
shipping the binary.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/