Re: restricted sourceless ARM uploads

Aurelien Jarno <aurel32@debian.org> writes:

> * Also those package (and they are plenty others), could be tagged
>   not-for-us. This would spare some build daemon time, and would ease to
>   see which packages have really failed to build or not.
[...]
>    openafs_1.4.2-4

As the OpenAFS co-maintainer, I can confirm that would be the correct
action to take.  OpenAFS tries to fail its build fairly quickly with a
clear error message, but it really should just be tagged not-for-us on arm
(and on mips and mipsel).  I tried contacting the Packages-arch-specific
maintainers a few times about this a while back without a response.