Re: New buildd soon to be available

Wookey wrote:

On 2006-11-01 13:51 -0600, Bill Gatliff wrote:
Guys:

Tomorrow morning CST I will be installing a Thecus n2100 at my colo. I have purchased this machine with the intention of donating it to the Debian Project to use as a buildd, developer machine, or in whatever other capacity the Project deems useful. The machine will be installed alongside leisner, which will remain operational.

It's online now. hedges.billgatliff.com. Wookey, I copied over your keys from leisner.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff
bgat@billgatliff.com