[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

qbrew FTBFS on arm: build times out



Hi,

I've uploaded a new version of qbrew, which failed to build on arm. However, 
I don't understand what exactly happens. The build process simply times out 
after trying to compile the second source file. I'd appreciate any hints on 
whether this is a problem with qbrew itself or maybe the buildd.

The buildd log:
<http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.php?&pkg=qbrew&ver=0.3.9-1&arch=arm&stamp=1156124750&file=log&as=raw>

Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.

Regards,
Tobias

-- 
Tobias Toedter   | The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time,
Hamburg, Germany | the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

Attachment: pgpAOIhMlN7nc.pgp
Description: PGP signature


Reply to: