Re: requalification of arm as etch release architecture

Am Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2005 18:45 schrieb Joey Hess:
[..]
> This is also a useful overview:
> http://spohr.debian.org/~ajt/etch_arch_qualify.html, showing that arm is
> problimatic in the areas of:
>   - Not currently having a developer accessible machine;
>   - Not having enough Debian developers listed as port maintainers;
>     (I've not listed myself since I'm still coming up to speed on arm
>     myself.)
>   - Not having enough users listed;
[...]

Well, I am definitely a user. Debian Testing is in permanent use on a Simtec
Bast, which serves as my internet gateway machine at home (and usually has
95% cpu time free...). But how can I add myself as user?

I am a potential Debian developer as well ... but which obstacles have to be
overcome for this (besides technical qualification which I hope is not a
problem)?

Peter Teichmann