Re: Debian-Installer beta 4 released for 9 architectures

It seems to be a problem with linloader (0.35). I tried Russel King's old
trusty !Linux (3.38). Now booting works fine (even with root=/dev/ram).
After that I played a bit around with the Simms. I tried the following
combinations (Sim0/Sim1) with linloader:

does not even boot the kernel: -/16M -/64M
boots the kernel but does not find initrd: 16M/8M 64M/64M
everything works: 16M/- 64M/-

Maybe I will habe a look at the linloader source later.

Peter Teichmann