Re: Debian-Installer beta 4 released for 9 architectures

In message <[🔎] 200405130226.48840.peter@peter-teichmann.de>
          Peter Teichmann <peter@peter-teichmann.de> wrote:

> It seems to be a problem with linloader (0.35). I tried Russel King's old
> trusty !Linux (3.38). Now booting works fine (even with root=/dev/ram).
> After that I played a bit around with the Simms. I tried the following
> combinations (Sim0/Sim1) with linloader:

That is an archaic version of linloader with lots of issues.  Have a
look at the version I'm shipping with boot-floppies:

http://www.chocky.org/linux/

--
Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
GCC for RISC OS                        | http://hard-mofo.dsvr.net/gcc/