Re: strip: warning : Output file cannot represent architectureUNKNOWN

If your Makefile contains something in the style of install -s it will use the wrong strip.
You should also look for those and strip the binary manually afterwards.

Quoting Peter Naulls <peter@chocky.org>:

> In message <[🔎] 002201c420c3$9000f570$5c05010a@intotoinc.com>
>           "Padmini Krishnamurthy" <padmini@intoto.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for your response. I am explicitly setting strip to
> xscale_be-strip.
> > But Make warns in different files each time.
> > and the warning is strip: warning : Output file cannot represent
> > architecture UNKNOWN.
> > Is there any place I need to check while doing Make?

regards,

Philippe

Gestuurd via het webmailsysteem van het De Nayer Instituut: www.denayer.be