Re: strip: warning : Output file cannot represent architectureUNKNOWN

In message <[🔎] 002201c420c3$9000f570$5c05010a@intotoinc.com>
          "Padmini Krishnamurthy" <padmini@intoto.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your response. I am explicitly setting strip to xscale_be-strip.
> But Make warns in different files each time.
> and the warning is strip: warning : Output file cannot represent
> architecture UNKNOWN.
> Is there any place I need to check while doing Make?

Normally, strip is set during configure, but it varies depending upon
the exact system that is used.  There is no hard and fast rule, but
obviously you can look for "strip" in your Makefile.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
AcornSearch - http://www.drobe.co.uk/  | Relevant RISC OS searches