[exim4] Where did the build go?

Hello,
I was rather happy to see that exim4 had been built succefully on all
architectures shortly after the upload. However the succesful builds
on arm
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=arm&pkg=exim4&ver=4.30-5 and
sparc
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=sparc&pkg=exim4&ver=4.30-5
on January 21st apparently were never uploaded.

As they are listed as "Uploaded"
http://www.buildd.net/buildd/arm_Uploaded.html
http://www.buildd.net/buildd/sparc_Uploaded.html
I assume they were uploaded to a broken ftp-upload queue which simply
swallowed them. - Could you reupload the files?

I think all the packages listed as "Uploaded" share this problem, I
only checked one (wwwoffle), though.
       thanks, cu and- would like 4.30-5 in testing -reas