Re: Debian testing/unstable on RiscPC ?

Am Donnerstag, 29. Januar 2004 23:35 schrieb Peter Naulls:
> Yes, the compiler was fixed a little while ago, as Phil noted.  It is
> my intention to continue to support ARM Linux on RiscPCs, although for
> the moment, I am only really concerned with Woody, and there aren't too
> many issues with that right now, and most of my work is kernel related
> instead.

Is also the latest Debian gcc package fixed? Does that mean if I compile the
gcc package and all its prerequisites, I could recompile the important parts
of the distribution for armv3? Is there an automated way to do that (if I
have to do that manually I will probably become mad). I ask because in
principle my RiscPC has nothing demanding to do and could well do that.

Peter Teichmann