Re: Debian testing/unstable on RiscPC ?

In message <[🔎] 200401292221.58919.peter@peter-teichmann.de>
          Peter Teichmann <peter@peter-teichmann.de> wrote:

> At least the compiler should be changed back. We can wait and let the old
> packages become washed out, but some time before Sarge will be released it
> should be actively checked which packages have to be recompiled. I, of
> course, would prefer if at least the required, important and standard
> packages could be recompiled more or less instantly ;-)

Yes, the compiler was fixed a little while ago, as Phil noted.  It is
my intention to continue to support ARM Linux on RiscPCs, although for
the moment, I am only really concerned with Woody, and there aren't too
many issues with that right now, and most of my work is kernel related
instead.

My intention is to look at this at some time in the future, and see
what packages are still affected, i.e. for now I will do nothing.

--
Peter Naulls - peter@chocky.org        | http://www.chocky.org/
Free RISC OS Hosting                   | http://www.prowl.org/