Re: Repost of a Debian Woody/pppoe question from debian-users

I tried for about 2 weeks to get pppoe working under the netwinder and
woody. I tried rp-pppoe, kernel mode pppoe packages, other user mode
packages, and all of them failed. Talking with David Skoll I found out
that rp-pppoe probably would not work on an ARM because of frame packing
issues and other such issues. If you do get it to work, I'd be *very*
interested in how you got it to.