Re: howto install debian on netwinder?

>What are the prospects of putting NeTTrom into nwutil (or, maybe,
>addressing bugs 86225 and 86192)?  This might or might not help with the
>initial install, but would make life a lot easier for people upgrading
>to new kernels...

Dunno, you'd have to ask the nwutil maintainer.  I personally don't really
think that NeTTrom itself belongs in that package (or indeed in any package,
come to that).  So long as the kernel supports nwflash - which it does, as far
as I know - and we ship flashwrite somewhere, people should be able to
download the firmware from netwinder.org for themselves.

p.