Re: howto install debian on netwinder?

Philip Blundell wrote:

Rod Stewart wrote:

On Fri, 6 Jul 2001, Philip Blundell wrote:

Make sure you have upgraded to a recent NeTTrom.  Per the documentation, you
need at least 2.2.1.  You can get this from ftp.netwinder.org somewhere.

I would recommend going with 2.3.3 which should be around
	ftp://ftp.netwinder.org/devteam/andrewm/redhat/RPMS/

Thanks for the information, I'll update the installation instructions.
(I think 2.2.1 was just the first version that supported the features that the installer needs.)

What are the prospects of putting NeTTrom into nwutil (or, maybe, addressing bugs 86225 and 86192)? This might or might not help with the initial install, but would make life a lot easier for people upgrading to new kernels...

Zeen,
--

-Adam P.

Welcome to the best software in the world today cafe! <http://lyre.mit.edu/%7Epowell/The_Best_Stuff_In_The_World_Today_Cafe.ogg>