Re: structure alignment problem ?

>Not sure. I suspect it's a glibc bug, as I found that modfl wasn't prototyped
>on arm.

Right.  Well, I'm not sure I'd class it as a bug: glibc just doesn't provide
long double math functions for ARM at the moment.  And, in turn, the reason
for this is that GCC doesn't actually emit extended precision operations:
"long double" is equivalent to "double".

NWFPE does actually support extended precision if configured appropriately, so
in theory one could turn on this support in GCC.  But I suspect it would land
us in a nasty compatibility quagmire, and in fact Debian kernels tend to ship
with this NWFPE option disabled.

p.