Re: buildd pages

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 08:00:06AM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> No: try
> <http://buildd.armlinux.org/~buildd/build.php?arch=arm&pkg=wsoundprefs>
> for example. I imagine lilo genuinely isn't in the database; it's
> i386 only.

Ah, of course.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 10:49:49AM +0000, Philip Blundell wrote:
> The hall of shame is working again now; it currently contains 131
> packages. I'd urge anybody who has time to look at it, pick a
> handful of packages, and figure out how to get them off the list.
> (Remember that the excuses are only updated once a day, so be sure
> to check Incoming and the BTS to make sure you aren't duplicating
> someone else's work.)

Wouldn't it be useful if everyone left a note "I fixed this" with the
build log when they've done so?

Unfortunately, I managed to break my installation last night, by
trying to upgrade from potato to testing, so I won't be able to help
as soon as I hoped. (Still suffering from crashes on my ARM710.)

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _