Re: buildd pages

><http://buildd.armlinux.org/~buildd/distilled-excuses.txt> returns an
>empty file - does that mean that nothing in testing is currently
>delayed by arm alone, or that the buildd is broken? :)

The hall of shame is working again now; it currently contains 131 packages.
I'd urge anybody who has time to look at it, pick a handful of packages, and
figure out how to get them off the list.  (Remember that the excuses are only
updated once a day, so be sure to check Incoming and the BTS to make sure you
aren't duplicating someone else's work.)

Thanks

p.