Re: buildd pages

Richard Atterer wrote:
><http://buildd.armlinux.org/~buildd/distilled-excuses.txt> returns an
>empty file - does that mean that nothing in testing is currently
>delayed by arm alone, or that the buildd is broken? :)

I think it means that the script which generates the hall of shame is broken.
I'll try to figure out what's up.  Meantime, you can eyeball the full list of
excuses and draw your own conclusions...

>Also, could there be an input form to get quickly to the build logs
>for a particular package? <.../build.php?arch=arm> takes a bit long to
>load over a modem.

You can do "build.php?arch=arm&pkg=..." (in fact, you can even put a version
number in there too - take a look at the hyperlinks from update_excuses.html).
But yes, an input form would be a nice touch.

p.