Re: ARM port rearrangements

> So, we are now casting about for resources to keep things going smoothly.

I can supply a couple of netwinders on a lightly loaded unmetered T1
with a colocated Debian mirror (x86+arm+source).  The T1 has firm
contractual commitments to other groups, so it can't tolerate a huge
load, but it responds nicely for the sort of traffic used in building.
The facility is staffed 12x5 with operators available on weekends for
crisis problems.  labrat.federated.com is in that location if
you want to test ping times.

I wish I could help with the packages, but for the forseeable future
all I have free is cpus and bandwidth.

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.