Re: ARM port rearrangements

We (Brainfood) have previously offered to host arm boxen. (We allready
host lully, master, murphy, kubrick, and various other debian boxes.) I
need my arm box for other work currently so somebody would have to send us
an arm box. I'm quite familiar with arm and we have two debian developers
on staff allready as well as several other admins...

Cheers,
   Eric Molitor