libvga problem..

Hi,

I'm trying to run svnc viewer in my arm board ( CLPS7500FE , linux-2.4.0
,phillip's patch , debian filesystem )

I've down loaded svnc viewer from ../binary-arm/.. from debian.
When I try to install it ( dpkg -i ..) it fails by saying svgalibg1 is not
installed. Can somebody point me as to from where I can get this.

Also I would like to know is there anybody has installed it for their arm
board. ( I'm sure lot of people would have done this ) Can somebody direct
me how to install svnc viewer and what are all the files that I need for
it etc. ( Pl. tell me the lib files that needs to be installed installed).

Thanks,
_Saran_