Re: compiler broken

    Philip> Isn't it still in the pool directory?  If not, I almost
    Philip> certainly have one on my disk at work.  I'll look it out
    Philip> tomorrow.

Thanks!

I was ready to reinstall potato now.

Was libc6-2.2.1 done by the build daemon?  If so, is there some type
of a sanity check on things before they get uploaded?

Seemingly, "ifconfig" was broken in todays' i386 tree also, so the
network could not be initialized on my PC.  Arrrrghhh.  I copied that
one file from my debian-i386 install CD.

-tor