Re: Linux on a RiscPC 600

>In summary it seems that later 2.2 and certainly 2.3 kernels don't boot
>on ARM610 or ARM710 processors and there are problems with threaded
>code.

The threaded code thing shouldn't be too hard to fix, someone just needs to
sit down and figure out what to do with SWP.  (I take it that the patch I sent
you yesterday didn't help.)

I've no idea what it is that stops the later kernels booting.  Do you get any
output at all or is the machine just completely dead?

p.