Re: 2.9.5.0.31-1 is evil, 2.9.5.0.31--2.arm1 is good

> Does anyone have a deb of 2.9.5.0.24 or greater that they post a hyperlink to?

Sorry it took so long, I was apparently unable to perform simple
operations correctly yesterday.  (Took me 6 builds to get all the
required packages installed on a new machine for building binutils,
then I forgot to bump the changelog, then I bumped it wrong.)

Incoming on master has...
	binutils_2.9.5.0.31-2.arm1_arm.deb
	binutils-dev_2.9.5.0.31-2.arm1_arm.deb
	binutils-multiarch_2.9.5.0.31-2.arm1_arm.deb
... they should make it into the release in 4 hours and get pushed to
mirrors in 9-11 hours.

I also stuck them over in http://www.federated.com/~jim/binutils/

--
                                     Jim Studt, President