Debian-ARM on an Acorn

I have an sa110-based Acorn RiscPC, on which I currently run ARM Linux.
Would anyone be able to tell me how long it will be before a Debian-ARM
port will come out that will run on it? And is there anything available at
the moment that I could install and run on the computer? I have noticed
an absence of install disks for ARM based machines - are any available, or
will some be available at any point? Or is this project primarily for the
Netwinder, with no Acorn support?

I am not a very advanced linux user, although I have set up and run
several Red Hat based systems in the past, so some sort of installation
routine would be quite important.

Thank you very much for any help,

--
David Joy