Re: Setting up a NetWinder

> You will find that woody and potato both reference the
> packages in sid (the experimental distribution).

potato and sid are the same.
woody and potato are different.

Most packages in woody are just softlinks over to potato since there
aren't many woody only versions built for arm, but there are some.

(Mostly because I didn't realize what gymastics were required to force
an upload into potato even though the maintainer's last change log
said 'unstable'.)

--
                                     Jim Studt, President
                                     The Federated Software Group, Inc.