Re: Setting up a NetWinder

On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 08:08:14PM -0500, Rod Stewart wrote:

> [Question:  If one where looking for a version of XFree86 from Debian
> which compiles on the ARM, would it be in woody?  I really want a more
> recent version, and may play with moving some patches up to XFree86-3.3.6
> this weekend.  This is assuming I can generate the file listings for my
> cross compiler environment this week.]

	Thanks for all your help.  I will keep the list posted as to
my progress.  You will find that woody and potato both reference the
packages in sid (the experimental distribution).  Right now I am refeering
apt to unstable (woody).  So I would think that the sources in there
would build on the arm.

	chris

chris mckillop - cdm@debian.org    "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org/             -- Lewis Carroll