Re: Versioned glibc progress

In article <[🔎] 87hfo8xbzi.fsf@pepper.jimpick.com> you wrote:

> We still need to get xfree86 working.  I think perl needed some fixes
> too.  There are lots of tough problems left to work on.

I need a fresh Perl with the dbfile stuff working to make wanna-build do the
right things.  I tried to build it briefly but was unable to get it built.

I'm travelling, and am more or less unavailable until 7 July or so, but would
look forward to getting the auto-builder rolling then if the Perl issue is
fixed by someone else by then...

Bdale