Re: Versioned glibc progress

On 31 May 1999, Jim Pick wrote:

> > 	I am trying to bring up a new Netwinder today and I have noticed
> > that ftp.jimpick.com is down.  Is there anywhere else I can go to get
> > the install image?
>
> Sorry, my server crashed badly over the weekend, and I had to wait
> until this morning until the ISP where it is co-located opened up so I
> could reboot it.  I'm going to move my server to a new location where
> I can fix it on the weekends soon.
>
> The machine is up now.
>
> Unfortunately, due to the server crash, I had no 'net access this
> weekend, so I didn't get a chance to build a new installation image
> yet.  I should have that done this week.

	How are things coming Jim?   I finally got everything processed
so I can "officially" help out now.  I want to get both the netwinders
in our lab running Debian.  I could probably spend some time trying
to get X functioning better - I would really like to see the ARM
port in Potato.

	Chris
	cdm@debian.org

cdmckill@warg.uwaterloo.ca      "December 24th, 9pm, EST, from here on in I
Waterloo Aerial Robotics Group                    shoot without a script..."
http://ece.uwaterloo.ca/~warg/                              - Rent -