Re: Versioned glibc progress

Chris McKillop <cdmckill@warg.uwaterloo.ca> writes:

> 	How are things coming Jim?   I finally got everything processed
> so I can "officially" help out now.  I want to get both the netwinders
> in our lab running Debian.  I could probably spend some time trying
> to get X functioning better - I would really like to see the ARM
> port in Potato.

I'm going to work on it a bit this week.

Right now, I'm trying to get gcc-snapshot_19990609-0pre4 (from
project/experimental) to build, but it's having some problems.

I'd like to update binutils and glibc too.  Things will probably go
pretty slow as a try to figure this stuff out.

We still need to get xfree86 working.  I think perl needed some fixes
too.  There are lots of tough problems left to work on.

Cheers,

 - Jim