Re: New packages installed

In article <[🔎] 87d833qydn.fsf@fleming.jimpick.com> you wrote:

Good to see Packages.gz files back in the tree... I'll freshen my mirror and
update my sources.list file... not having the binary-all packages show up in
dselect has been a bit tedious.

> When the nonus stuff gets installed, I'll make a new image with a new
> /etc/apt/source.lists (which will add the main distribution, and
> nonus).

Are you using the boot-floppies stuff?  Or just crafting the image by hand?

Here's my errata list for your image, so far:

	startx fails with /dev/fb0current missing

	perms on /dev/null are wrong

	perms on /tmp, /var/tmp, /var/tmp/vi.recover wrong

	perms on /dev/tty are wrong

I'm stumbling through my packages now, sudo and ntp are done, working on tar
now.

If you want to tell me which devices you think need to be present in the
base image, I can work on an update to makedev.  Of course, if you want to
send me a patch to /dev/MAKEDEV to fold in, that'd be fine too...  :-)

Bdale