New packages installed

Hi,

The packages I made last night were installed.

I also uploaded new rsaref, pgp-i, pgp-us, and pgp5i packages to
nonus.  So when those are installed, everything there will be
versioned as well.

I'll wait until the packages get propagated out to the mirrors before
I remove the equivalent "unofficial packages" on my ftp site.

When the nonus stuff gets installed, I'll make a new image with a new
/etc/apt/source.lists (which will add the main distribution, and
nonus).

Cheers,

 - Jim