Re: The debian netwinder is online with a different IP

> I had a discussion with one of
> their employees who said they had been trying to get a public Netwinder
> for a while, but Corel wouldn't oblige. (Dunno if they knew about the
> old*current public Netwinder....)

  Maybe, maybe not.  You should talk to the people at rebel.com now,
and ask for Andrew Mileski.  He's the person who loaned me the ones I
have.

  Tell him you're in contact with me, and would like to have me send you
one of the boxes.  If I get the OK from him, you'll have it within a
week.

> Of course the question is, do we need another public Netwinder?

  My background is physics: we can never have enough CPU power.

  Alan DeKok.