Re: Signal 11 with gcc?

>Has anyone else seen these phenomenas?  I.e. are these
>software-related?  I am beginning to suspect that the replacement
>machine was not as clean as I'd hope for..

There's been some discussion of this sort of thing on some of the
netwinder.org lists recently.  My NetWinder suffers random signal 11s
sometimes - apparently most often during heavy swapping.  It feels like a
software problem to me; it would be nice if someone could try to reproduce it
on a machine other than a netwinder.  There's also been talk of a possible
CPU bug.

p.